- The Constitution of 2004 has been returned. The usurping of power by the President has been eliminated.
- Mezhygirya and other mansions of government officials built on stolen funds have been confiscated.
- Corteges and blocking roads for officials have been liquidated.
- All political prisoners have been freed from jail.
- All illegitimately condemned have been freed from jail (the Pavlichenko, Zaporozhets families etc.).
- Fences and boom barriers near government buildings have been dismounted.
- “Berkut” has been eliminated.
- Ukraine received the invitation to join the European Union.
- Gas reversal from Europe has been organised, gas purchases from Russia have been decreased threefold.
- 1 billion Euros’ worth of financial aid received, as well as 10 billion Euros’ worth of loans with a minimal rate from the EU.
- Government officials are flying economy to international meetings.
- Activists have been to the homes of Yatseniuk and Timoshenko without any obstacles.
- The European Union has opened the…
View original post 691 more words